- The pattern includes two variations: a casual blouse and a feminine dress
- Both variations have kimono sleeves with raglan style cut
- Sleeve seams and side seams are sewn with French seams
- The blouse collar is triangular, and the narrow cuffs have pleats that fasten with snaps, it fastens with snaps at the front
- The dress has a pussy bow collar and a vent at the neckline, waist and cuffs are gathered with elastic and it is lined except for the sleeves.
Sizes: UK 4 – 22
- Choose a light weight, non-stretch fabric with drape for both the blouse and the dress. Suitable fabrics for the shell of the dress are chiffon and similar translucent fabric, and stretch charmeuse for the lining.